Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Never Seems Clean Enough

No matter how much I straighten and clean, I believe that it never seems to be enough for my mother's visit. Floors done. Dusting done. Magazines straighten. Top of the refrigerator.....um, no. Funny how its something like this that I feel will be noticed the most during her visit. Which leads me to think, if I clean the top of the refrigerator, dust the vertical blinds and vacuum beneath the couch cushions, will an unswept floor, dusty coffee table and askew magazines be just as noticeable? Hum. Okay, so maybe the white glove test isn't really administered but in the eyes of my mother I'd like to be seen as a perfect housekeeper. I'd even settle for being a pretty good housekeeper. Oh, only 10 hours before her arrival...make that a decent housekeeper who still needs to clean the top of the refrigerator. Sparkling Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I've ever cleaned the top of the refrigerator! Have fun with your Mom!

    Blessings )O(

    ReplyDelete