Friday, May 14, 2010

The Final Walk-Through

I'm ready to let go (both physically and emotionally) many things at tomorrow's yard sale. Just need to do a final walk-through of my home tonight to see if there are any other items that I can thank for their service and send on their way to a new home. I realized that things do outgrow their purpose and need to be released which in return clears space in my life to attract the things needed on the next part of my journey to domestic well being. Anything not sold will be donated to local charities. A win-win situation as I've got more breathing room and hopefully the items will be a benefit in someone else's life. Now, if I can only get my family to agree to start the yard sale at 9am instead of 7am. Sparkling Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your yard sale! Clearing your space will also help you to clear your mind and soul. I think it's a great idea to donate whatever doesn't sell to charities!

    Blessings )O(

    ReplyDelete