Sunday, May 09, 2010

8~8~8

For me, Sunday is dish wrangling day. Most of the heard is already in the holding pen awaiting the weekly hose down (pretty fancy way of saying dishwasher, right?) but before turning it on I search the plains of my home for any dish gone astray....a bowl on the coffee table, a plate on the nightstand and so on. Being a Solitary (in more ways than one), in a week's time I go through my dish set (8 plates, 8 saucers and 8 bowls). It is what I like to see in my kitchen cabinet at the end of the weekend 8~8~8. To me, it's a silent tribute to Vesta....to wash away this week's crumbs and to prepare for what the new week will serve up. Now, if only I could say the same about my laundry....so if you see a stray pink argyle sock wandering out on your plains be sure to steer it back my way. Sparkling Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment