Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Procrastination Made Me Do It

Funny how time seems to fly when you're procrastinating. Its been several weeks since my last post and I had all the good intentions to post before now, but a seriously dreadful case of procrastination set in. Under this month's new moon, I have renewed my commitment to blogging about my quest towards domestic well being.

I celebrated Vestalia (Festival of Vesta) on June 9th. To honor Goddess Vesta I baked a loaf of bread. Okay, I did cheat a little by buying the pre-made dough at the local grocery, but nonetheless the warm bread warmed my soul.

I'm in the mist...um, more like fog of organizing my books. This should alleviate the multiples problem as I have found that I own two copies of a few books and embarrassingly three copies of one. If anyone would like to have my extra copy of Earth, Air, Fire & Water by Scott Cunningham please let me know.

Sparkling Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate! That dirty rotten procrastination always gets in the way! :) By the way, I'll take that extra book,if your still looking for a good home.

    Blessings )O(

    ReplyDelete