Friday, June 25, 2010

A Pain in the Neck...Literally

Ever get a pain in your neck or shoulder because of your purse? It has become my catchall for life away from home. In addition to the must haves {wallet, keys, cellphone} I was also hauling around almost two months worth of receipts and bill statements. Plus an umbrella, make-up case, datebook and enough loose change to fill a piggy bank. Last night I dumped everything out, sorted it into piles and eliminated what was no longer needed. I set up a receipts envelope and coin jar by the main door as reminders to lighten my load when I come home. So, what's in your purse? Sparkling Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. I had a bottle of ibuprofen that opened in the bottom of my purse :-(. I gathered them up and threw them away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! It was best to toss the ibuprofen. I'm still trying to lighten my (purse) load and limit its contents to the "don't leave home without it" must haves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually for the most part stopped carrying a purse unless I am on my way to work. I slide my credit card and my license in my pocket and off I go. I am no more than 20 minutes from my house what could I really need that can't wait 20 minutes???

    ReplyDelete