Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Multiplying Magazines

Yikes! The magazines in my home are multiplying or so it seems. I didn't think I had that many under the coffee table until I had to move it. I started a stack (several stacks, in fact) of the ones that had interesting articles, recipes, home decor ideas, etc. with the notion of referring back to them someday soon. My someday soon has become someday never. Since the oldest issues date back to 2002, it is definitely time to let them go. It was so easy to allow something as benign as a magazine to become a hoarding issue. Is there anything multiplying in your home? Sparkling Blessings!

P.S. Hail and Welcome to all those joining this site from Facebook and Twitter links! A special thank you to my friends for passing on this blog site!!

2 comments:

  1. I have dust (fur) bunnies multiplying in my house :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem with magazines! I never want to seem to let them go.

    Blessings )O(

    ReplyDelete